Student & Family Handbook
DCP El Primero High School is a free, college prep, public charter school serving San Jose.
DCP El Primero High School
In an effort to minimize exposure to COVID-19, our office staff is available by appointment. Please call to make an appointment. If you must come on campus, please follow the current school mask policy. If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms we ask that you do not enter the office and instead call our staff. For arrival and dismissal we ask that parents/guardians wait in the designated waiting areas.
- Bell Schedule 22-23
- Calendar of Events
- AB140 Information/Información
- DCP El Camino/DCP El Primero Comprehensive Safety Plan
- School Accountability Report Card | Spanish
- School Site Council/ELAC
- McKinney-Vento Residency Questionnaire
- Self-Referral Form: Outside Resources
- Edgenuity (Imagine Learning) Help for Parents & Families
- SELPA Certification 5 Form
DCP El Primero High School is a free, public charter school authorized by the San José Unified School District.
Safe Return to In-Person Instruction
- Local Control and Accountability Plan
- Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan
- DCP Roadmap for English Learner Success
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant
S2: Semester 2 Ends
Q4: Quarter 4 Ends
Last Day of School
DCP Students Participate in 2021 National Association for Urban Debate League’s National Championship
Originally published April 22, 2021 by Silicon Valley Urban Debate League. Photo courte...
Jordan Apgar, Principal
Year joined DCP: 2012
"DCP is where students begin to see themselves as college-bound, as serious scholars, as young people who can have a positive impact on their communities. Witnessing these transformations year after year is why I love being a part of this work".
BA, Western Governors University
MS, Western Governors University
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.